Zadoc-VukodlakZadoc-Vukodlak

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

China in the Middle Ages China in the Middle Ages

Great voice acting, very understandable even for non-English speakers, and a quite good history lesson, nonetheless. I liked it :)

Stayin' Alive Stayin' Alive

It's quite funny, more even with the "innocent-looking look" I just can't give it 5 stars because I would love if it had more jokes in it. It's understandable that the whole episode is suited to be short, tho then you could make it have more than one.

MORE VODKAAAAA MORE VODKAAAAA

My first play I was like "what?" the second one I was still like "what?" but this is not so bad, just way too short.

Tsvetoslav responds:

hey man..thanks for the review..I'm glad you liked it. I'll try to make it longer next time :)

Consuela Soundboard Consuela Soundboard

Lovely! I didn't know the voice was so similar in original (English) as it is in Spanish!
Who doesn't love her "No, nooo".
Very simple game, but funny, it could have had some animation tho.

Whack Ground Hogs Whack Ground Hogs

Very entertaining, the music gets a bit too repetitive, but not still annoying, the mute button is a useful addition, even if I didn't use it :)

Laden VS Obama Laden VS Obama

Great, entertaining, and pretty hard tho, even in easy difficulty. The controls are quite easy and responsive, mind sharing the artist of the main menu music? It's awesome.

Child's Play Child's Play

I like it, very nice song and also a loopable one, but why didn't you mark it as a loop?

Rhoder responds:

You can loop it if you want it that way.

Fighting Time Fighting Time

Got my 5s!
Being listening this song for 2 hours straight without getting tired of it (more like the inverse).
Thanks for making this, the beat'em up feel you gave to it is just awesome!

Error In Disk Drive Loop Error In Disk Drive Loop

Wow, how I'd love to listen to this as a non-8bit version, you got a funky tune here, man. Got my 5s.