Zadoc-VukodlakZadoc-Vukodlak

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

China in the Middle Ages China in the Middle Ages

Great voice acting, very understandable even for non-English speakers, and a quite good history lesson, nonetheless. I liked it :)

Stayin' Alive Stayin' Alive

It's quite funny, more even with the "innocent-looking look" I just can't give it 5 stars because I would love if it had more jokes in it. It's understandable that the whole episode is suited to be short, tho then you could make it have more than one.

MORE VODKAAAAA MORE VODKAAAAA

My first play I was like "what?" the second one I was still like "what?" but this is not so bad, just way too short.

Tsvetoslav responds:

hey man..thanks for the review..I'm glad you liked it. I'll try to make it longer next time :)

Something Else - Ep 2 Something Else - Ep 2

Same as the first one, this is a piece of art that you have here, I'm just waiting for the next one :)
Added as faves!
Just missing some subtitles to understand every joke :(

Something Else - Ep 1 Something Else - Ep 1

Seriously, I'm laughing my ass off here, man, great jokes, and cool style also!
I just miss some subtitles :(

Zangief Interview Zangief Interview

Oh... my... god, what the hell? I loved it, I just loved it :)

Steven's Ordinary Day Steven's Ordinary Day

What the fuck? :P This is lol. Just way too short, and you could use some subtitles, also.

Sonic TDE Episode 1 P1 Sonic TDE Episode 1 P1

No load bar that made me have to reload it entirely to not get stuck half-way, and when it loops the music overlaps itself for quite some time.
Also, the dialogue is full of typos and the backgrounds need some polishment, as sometimes you could see the limits of them.

material thoughts material thoughts

Wow! What a great fable, I think it teaches that our worst enemy could be ourselves, our fears able to consume us...
Awesome animation, music and story, I loved it.

crossroads in the sky crossroads in the sky

I love it, so original, so simple yet so poetic, the animation, music, sound effects and voices go along very well together, this is truly a masterpiece :)